Never Ending List 2019
We purchased our house and cabin in 2018 – the house got a lot of attention…..with good reason. We really wanted to live in it. This year will hopefully have a better balance between the two locations.
So here we go
- Last piece of drywall and trim in the bathroom. get it to 100% done
- Trim out the built ins
- Replace last 3 windows on the front of the house
- Finish trim in the house (affected by the last windows)
- Roof – update to metal
- Siding is in our garage waiting to be installed
- Landscaping, parking area
- Re- wire
- Reinforce the foundation
- Re-work the front porch
- Non- lake water
- Parking area
We were very successful on our 2018 list and I hope that we are just as dedicated to getting this one done as well. At the beginning of the year, it is so great to be able to congratulate yourself on a job well done, but also look forward to see where you are going and where you hope to be in the future. not gunna lie – I am really looking forward to the time when the major construction projects are behind us…..hahahahahaha Wish us luck!