I am one of those people that like to get my Christmas shopping done pretty early. Usually well before Black Friday – but there have been times when I wait, so that I can get my hands on something specific.
In the hopes of helping anyone who is looking for something different for gift giving this holiday, here are a few of the awesome things I found and purchased for the little ones in my life.
- Personalized Name Puzzle: I LOVE this. Jane was such a puzzle girl. I have the best memories of Jane sitting on the floor putting her puzzles together. This one is especially sweet because they can associate the letters with their name. Order early so they have time to personalize!
- Indoor Playset-Climber: What I wouldn’t give to go back in time and have this for the girls – especially in winter. The best part about this, is if you are limited on space, when it is not in use – you can fold it up.
- Lavendar infused Stuffed Animal: Not gunna lie…..Jane, Jules and I each have one of these. They are cute, sweet and calming.
- Ugg Uni sex Bixbee Bootie: They come in two different colors and are perfect for keeping those little toes warm this season.
- Baby and Toddler Hat and Mitten Sets: The choices available for these sets are awesome. I love the bolts and the white knit the best.
- Fleece Hooded Rompers-multiple colors: Who wouldn’t want to cuddle up in one of these rompers? My kids lived in these when they were younger.
- Farm to Table Play Kitchen: How many times have you be served a meal by your little ones? Isn’t this just the cutest kitchen? They will love creating you a meal in this play space.
- Guess How Much I Love You Bunny: A gentle reminder to your little one of your love. Something to hold on to.
- Climb and Crawl Soft Foam Playset: This is another thing that I would have loved to have in the house when the girls were little.